Helpful Forms, Documents, and Websites
Below are links to some of the forms, documents, websites, and other resources we use to help manage and provide care and comfort to you and your pet.
Quality of Life
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Helping a Child Cope with Pet Loss
- Saying Goodbye: Helping Your Child Understand and Grieve
- How to Help a Child Grieving a Beloved Pet
- Helping Pets Who Have Lost Their Best Buddy
- Do Other Pets Grieve?
- Helpful Tips for the Grieving Pet Parent
- Argus Institute
- Pet Loss Packet
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Pet Loss Support Page
- How to Memorialize a Beloved Pet
Natural Death vs Euthanasia
- Natural death vs Euthanasia
- CAETA blog: https://caetainternational.com/blog/
- AVMA resources on euthanasia: https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/pet-owners/petcare/euthanasia
- How Will I Know? Honoring the Bond from Ohio State
- Behavioral Euthanasia
- Making Choices for Animals with Behavioral Issues
Geriatric and Senior Pets
Dysthanasia is the term we use to refer to a death that was traumatic or unpleasant or did not go as expected. Learn more.