It’s not just for sore muscles.
Massage can improve circulation and healing, decrease pain and anxiety, and promote relaxation and better sleep. From conditions like arthritis and neurological disease to cancer, massage therapy can be a gentle and comforting addition to help your pet cope with disease and side effects of treatments. Our massage and rehab therapy appointments are $150 for the initial consult and $110 for follow-ups.
The benefits of pet massage and rehab therapy include:
- Increased circulation
- Decreased pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces post-surgical tissue adhesions and swelling
- Improved joint range of motion
- Improved skin and coat by bringing oils to the surface
- Elimination of toxins and metabolic waste
- Reduced anxiety